RAY-BAN

ray-ban Suzlon bags orders in Burgundy

by on August 14, 2015, No Comments

Suzlon bags orders in Burgundy

Suzlon Group subsidiary, REpower Systems, has concluded two contracts with ABO Wind for the supply of 13 wind turbines that will be installed for two wind farms in Burgundy. The wind farms will generate a total output of over 26 MW.

Clamecy wind farm with ray-ban six MM 92 type wind turbines is located in la Nivre department, while seven turbines are destined for the wind farms of Mig and Escamps, located in Yonne departement. The ray-ban first machines will be delivered for fall 2013 and the commissioning is planned for winter 2013/14. RE ray-ban power will also ray-ban provide the full maintenance of the wind farms for 15 years.

wind farms in Burgundy are consequently realising the idea of citizen participation,” Patrick Bessire, Manager of ABO Wind SARL in Toulouse, said. Two turbines of the project Mig Escamps will be owned by ABO Invest, held by 20 per cent of its shares by ABO Wind and the remaining 80 per cent by more than 2,000 citizens. The company operates seven wind farms in France, Germany and Ireland.

ABO Invest will further acquire 65 per cent of the wind farm Clamecy. The remaining 35 per cent will be held by a local corporation consisting of municipalities as well as citizens and the local energy utility Intercommunal d’Energies d’Equipement et d’Environnement dela Nivre (SIEEEN).

About the author

ray-ban Swimming UpstreamOver the

No Comments

ray-ban Swimming Pool Vacuum Cleaners

No Comments

ray-ban Swimming pool plasteringI

No Comments

ray-ban Swimming in a sea of plastic b

No Comments

ray-ban Swimmer dives into global issu

No Comments

ray-ban Swimmer bags top Maori prize

No Comments